Last updated: February 28, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Please call 604-940-0899 when you arrive for your appointment time. Our receptionists will confirm your number and which vehicle you are driving. Once the doctor is ready, an assistant will meet you and your pet outside your car, we will take them inside for their exam with the doctor. Please stay in the parking lot during the duration of the exam and the doctor will come out to speak to you or call you with the recommendations and findings.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home).
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Sundays and Holidays: Closed
*We are closed weekdays between 12:30pm – 1:30pm and Saturdays between 11:30am – 12:00pm.
Note: Doctors are not in the office until 9:00am.
– Your dedicated team at Trenant Park Pet Clinic